Nursing Home Abuse Attorney Long Beach
Unfortunately, abuse and neglect of elders in nursing homes and assisted living facilities is all too common. Elderly residents can be neglected and they can be subject to financial, emotional, physical, and even sexual abuse. Our nursing home abuse attorney Long Beach aims to resolve matters of nursing home abuse for our clients through aggressive litigation, to hold these institutions accountable for their actions.
If you think you may have witnessed nursing home abuse, you should take immediate action to see if any of the following signs of nursing home abuse have occurred:
- Person confined in bed is left without care.
- Untreated bed sores or pressure ulcers.
- Lack of basic hygiene or appropriate clothing.
- Inadequately explained fractures, bruises, welts, cuts, sores, or burns.
- Unexplained or uncharacteristic changes in behavior, such as withdrawal from normal activities, or unexplained changes in alertness.
- Over-medication or over-sedation.
- Person with dementia left unsupervised.
- Sexually transmitted diseases.
- Lack of food.
- Lack of medical aids (glasses, walker, dentures, hearing aid, or medications).
- Staff is verbally aggressive or demeaning, controlling, or uncaring.
- Loss of personal property.
Nursing home abuse attorney Long Beach services can be explained in more detail over the phone. So if you are interested in speaking with an attorney, contact Hannah G. Elisha, Esq by calling 1-866-480-6657 today.